- T Thickness
- W Width
- L Length
Displayed pricing is for budgeting purposes, your quoted price may be lower.
- × 6"
- × 8'
13 top boards, 6 bottom boards, 76 - 3/8" bolts with serrated flange nuts, bottom edge bevelled board
- Access Mats are 5-1/4" thick x 8' wide x 14' long with 3-10" fingers which align with pockets in the adjoining mats
- All bolt ends are flush with bottom of mat - 3/8" carriage bolts with 1" flange nuts
- Bottom edge is bevelled for easy pick up by zoom boom forks on site
- Generally 50-54 8' x 14' access mats ship on a Super-B Train
- Compact Access Mats are 3-1/4" thick x 6' wide x 8' long
Optional Product Features:
- Open top design - lighter to save on truck freight
- Price is in CDN dollars FOB Maple Ridge, BC, call for prices in US dollars
- Helicopter hooks for pick up points can be added
- Cables can be added for dragging
- Ends of mats can be painted to customer colour for identification purpose